Tuesday, February 15, 2011

April 1st = D-Day

A few days a go I picked up my last 3 trays for my top teeth oh so exciting! I can't believe it's nearly been 40 weeks already crazy fast!!!
I would be finished a week earlier but I am tripping of to N.Z (I booked my flights wrong ooppps!)
So April one is the day I finish my top trays and get my 2 teeth built up, filled in, made into new teeth what ever you want to call it which is super exciting. I do how ever have to get some more trays for the bottom teeth as the ortho isn't happpy with how my bite is sitting....no biggy though I just want the tops finished as they have been my problem so far....
Man I cannnot wait to bust the craziest cheesiest smile out there when I'm done...I will also be going out for a massive dinner it will be strange not to have to constantly brush my teeth...I do however wonder if I will be able to go a whole day without brushing my teeth more than the standard morning and before bed brush

No comments:

Post a Comment