Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tray Number Two

I got my second tray today so far so good not as much pain as my first tray and I think I now have the knack to remove it easier than the first few days of my first tray. My ortho has given me 4 trays and I get to change them every 2 weeks like everyone else thank god! so that means I only have 38 weeks to go which is excellent!
38 weeks I can't believe it that is like March 2011 soo excited and looking at tray 5 now my gap will basically be closed at tray 5 so I will kind of have perfect teeth before I finish, which is definitely a major bonus with Invisalign is that your teeth can look awesome before you are finished and no one even knows your wearing the trays.

For anyone contemplating getting Invisalign I would totally do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment