Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Slacker....

I was a tad slack on Sunday I had my trays out for a few hours opps I do have a excuse my mother is off to Canada so we had a going away breakfast so they were out for about a hour, then Sunday evening I went to a friends house and decided instead of drinking with them in I would take them out I think I had them out then for about 3 maybe more hours. My justification is that the trays are pretty loose and I suspect they have done all the moving they can do for this one and I pretty much wear them for atleast 22 hours a day possibly more as I only take them out about 3 times so yeah anyways I will see on Friday when I get tray no.2 I'm still hoping my ortho says that I only have to wear them for 2 weeks at a time rather that the 2 and a half she has made me wear this one.....fingers crossed because if that is the case only 38 weeks to go we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment