Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last Night of Tray 2

It feels like I haven't written for ages.....so it feels super weird that I'm only on the last day of tray 2. This tray has been super dooper easy no pain, trays come off quite easily which means I have been a tad slack in only having them off for 2 hours a day although I don't think it would be any more than 4 hours a day off and that tends to only be on the weekends.

I have also been drinking vodka and squash with my trays in and it doesn't seem to be doing any damage my teeth are no where near as scummy when I get home from drinking as they would normally be so in some way I think the trays are protecting them from all the sugar.....I do make sure I am drinking water and rinse my mouth out while drinking and I wouldn't recommended say drinking sugary beverages all day and not rinsing or brushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment