Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 3

I totally take back the spoon thing not working it does help ALOT! especially where I have attachments it is becoming much easier to remove the trays thankfully I am however finding it quite hard to chew so I am on a diet of soft food on the upside my teeth seem to be alot whiter a couple of shades at a guess I think this would be because of a few things.
1. Brushing my teeth 4 times a day
2. Flossing 4 times a day
3. Using whitening toothpaste and mouthwash
4. My coffee consumption has dropped significantly
5. I am still smoking but am assuming as I'm wearing the aligners I'm not getting tobacco stains ha!

There is one thing I am worried about at the moment and that is losing weight I usually only have 2 main meals a day but I do spend alot of time snacking which with the invisalign isn't really working for me so I'm trying to pack as much food as I can into my 2 meals a day and hopefully I won't lose any weight we shall see how I go when I finish these first trays. I can probably realistically only afford to lose about maybe 3kgs which isn't much I'm hoping I don't lose any weight on these first trays otherwise I'm going to be in trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment