Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hmmm Vodka and Squash

Last night was one of my very good friends Birthday and it was at the pub eeek!
I went along with the intention of drinking because that is what I do when I go out the celebrate I drink and I am trying to make sure Invisalign doesn't completely ruin my social life I meant it has already taken eating in public away from me. I couldn't quite bring myself to drinking vodka and soda water it is just yuk! and does not agree with my taste buds one bit so I choose My drink and drunk it with a straw and follow every couple of sips with water which seemed to work quite well, when I got home I did my normal routine of trays out brush them with toothpaste, floss my teeth, gargle with mouthwash and brush before putting my trays back in.
When I woke up this morning I did have that morning after drinking taste in my mouth which isn't the nicest not sure where it comes from but anyway pulled out my trays and wow they were a tad stinky ewww so I soaked them in mouth wash while drinking my morning coffee and they seem so be okay not sure how often I will be drinking over the next year we shall see..... on the upside none of my friends noticed my invisalign at all which is really awesome and I'm super happy about after all that is the point isn't it INVISIBLE teeth straightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment