Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Money Side of Things..........

Okay so your wondering whether you can afford Invisalign....

If you can save the first $3000 then it will be as easy as pie if you spend money like I do lol!

So after the first $3000 for the impressions and and getting the trays I am paying $200 a month.

Where is this $200 coming from???

Before Invisalign I would probably spend atleast $50 a week going out for food breakfast, lunch, dinner etc seeing as I have been out for food since I am now saving $200 a month not going out ha! Coffee I would probably buy takeaway coffee twice a week @ $3.50 thats $28 a month, then there is the alcohol I would probably buy a bottle of Jack Daniels a month at $35, then going out for drinks would probably spend say $40 a week = $120 a month.
There you go since having Invisalign I am saving around $383 a month in not going out verdict social life ruined but on the way to perfect teeth! and now I have a extra $183 a month to spend on clothes.

That's my break down on how it can be affordable to get Invisalign I think at some stage I will go out to eat but atm it's freaking me out the thought of getting my hands all in my mouth in a public bathroom.......I believe this will be changing come Sunday....pub bathroom even worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment