Sunday, June 20, 2010

No One Likes Their Teeth

I've never liked talking about my teeth but since I have started Invisalign and have been talking to people about it, it seems no one actually likes their teeth which to me was quite astounding considering most of the people I have spoken to have pretty nice teeth not exactly hollywood teeth but atleast they are photo worthy.
I find it really quite interesting that teeth are a massive hate of alot of people and it's really quite expensive and a long drawn out process to get them fixed or aligned. I also suspect if I were to ask anyone about any other part of their body they probably wouldn't be overly happy either I wonder why we strive for perfection in they was we look? Is it because we are all so judgemental that we judge ourselves so harshly that we must believe everyone else judges us the same way? Are we our own worst critics?

No comments:

Post a Comment