Monday, June 14, 2010

They have arrived

Okay so I got a call at work today to say that my Invisalign had arrived! So I made a appointment for this afternoon to pick them up.
Arrive at my appointment and am told that they are going to put some attachments on I think there are about 9-12 all up not really worried about them so I haven't counted them as yet!
Man the sound of snapping the Invisalign on = bad so sounded like my teeth were breaking ahh! Anyways I started work at 7am this morning and I don't eat before I go to work too early my stomach isn't a fan and I didn't have a chance to eat between finishing work and my appointment so as soon as I got home I made me some noodles. Then came the trying to get the invisalign out OMG! talk about hard the bottom ones came off pretty easily but the top one hectic I swear I nearly cracked it. I don't know what all you bloggers are talking about when you say using the end of a spoon helps I don't think so I'm going to try my ortho's advice and use a small crochet hook.

And in my blabbering I have totally forgotten the most important part how many trays I have.
I didn't get accepted for Invisalign Express damn it!
20 on the top
&
10 on the bottom
So I thought wow only 20 and 40 weeks but my ortho says I have to wear each try for 2 1/2 weeks we shall see plus she only gave me my first try so I can't skip ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment